Imagined, designed, manufactured to meet the needs and requirements of all work-at-height professionals, LOV3 is a fall arrest and descender device which operates on normal vertical ropes or tensioned and diagonal ropes.
Easy rope insertion and captive function :
the device can be installed on the rope, or removed from it , while it is connected to the carabiner. There is therefore no danger of dropping the device during rope installation or removal.
Unique device of its own on the market, it is the only tool that performs 5 functions for working at height and keep all these functions on tensioned or diagonal ropes.
- fall arrest device
- rescue device
- adjustable lanyard LOV3+ : LOV3 associated with our lanyard LOVROPE
It is certified
- EN 12841 type A, B and C on EN 1891 A ropes of Ø 10 to 11 mm,
- EN 15151-1 on EN 1891 A ropes from Ø 10 to 11 mm and on EN 892 ropes from Ø 9.5 to 10.5 mm
- EN 341 type 2 class C on Cousin 1425 EN 1891 rope of Ø 10.5 mm
- EN 358 : LOV3 + with its LOVROPE lanyard
- It meets the relevant requirements of EN 353.2 with the exception of automatic descent following.
Colors: Red, Cyan, Black
Weight : 380 grams,
3 years warranty