Tachyon Climbing Line
In arborist circles, Tachyon has quickly become the most popular among 24-strand ropes. Thanks to its unparalleled feel and its exceptional performance, it is ideal for use with the latest mechanical systems. Its firm and yet flexible design featuring a polyester cover significantly improves friction hitch performance without "bagginess". The inner core keeps the diameter consistent, even in the loaded state, for improved grip and less hand fatigue.
Length: 45m, 60m; each available with one [slaice]® rope end termination.
Standard: EN 1891A, ANSI Z133-2012
Cover: Polyester Braid: 24
- Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11mm ropes
- 11.1mm diameter for improved grip and slower hand fatigue
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads to minimize the shock effect in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip
- Easy to splice