Petzl Pantin Left
Foot Ascender that is designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring.
Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions
Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
Easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Dyneema® straps resist abrasion
- Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema®
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm