Clogger Altitude Boots
- Cloogers new arborist boots. Handmade
- These boots offer Class 2 protection (24m/s), waterproof membrane, an effective 'air-flow' system to keep feet cooler and a rubber rand to protect the outside of the boot.
- The Vibram outer sole provides excellent grip and a well defined heel which is essential when using spikes
- Ball bearing lacing system is sturdy and suitable for footlocking.
- Aluminium safety toe cap keeps the weight down while still providing impact protection to the toes.
- The inner sole is cushioned and can be removed for washing.
- Certified to meet EN 17249 Class 2 chainsaw protection they also pass the Clogger tip cut test.
Some sizes by order only