Aspiring Polyester Slings
Tubular 25mm polyester sewn slings are ideal for anchor slings for work at height, rigging, speed lining and aerial rescue.
- Durable and multi-functional.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Tested and complies with EN 566.
- Individual serial numbers.
- 30kN minimum strength. As of 2022 these are now given a MBS of 30kN. Important: previous batches may still be rated with a MBS of 25kN.
- Made by us here in New Zealand
- Polyester stretches less than our Nylon range, but is a better material to use in certain environments. It absorbs less water than Nylon and has a high UV factor.
- Custom lengths and standard lengths in specific colours made to order.