Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Pants Class 1
These Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw pants offer comfort, protection and style. They have full front protection with Kevlar reinforced lower leg for durability. The fabric is ultra-light, has 6 way stretch and is breathable, this helps with movement and reduces fatigue that occurs when climbing in other pants.
- Professional chainsaw pants
- Front protection with Kevlar reinforced lower leg
- 6-way strretch for comfortable, movement and reduces fatigue
- Ultra-light and breathable fabric.
- Reinforced seems at high tension area for longer pant life
- Downward facing pocket that are compatable with climbing harness
- Reinforced lining on ankle to reduce wear from boots
- Cargo and phone pocket has a double over flap to keep sawdust out
- Elastic boot lace fastener attaches pants to boots.
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s)
- Colour - Lime
- Avaiable in two leg lengths; regular and tall.